We have chosen to put even more attention to the environment in different ways, but all aimed towards the same objective of being Ecofriendly:
• VALPAINT products comply with the 2004/42 / CE Directive and are all referred to as "VOC LOW" products. Some look even more GREEN, and are "VOC ZERO".
• Classes A + to C refer to Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 of the French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transport and Home. Class A + indicates the lowest expected level of indoor emissions of harmful substances.
• VALPAINT products, distinguished by this logo, have obtained the prestigious F **** (F-Four stars) certification, which attests, according to the restrictive Japanese JIS A 1902-3 standards, that VALPAINT products develop the lowest levels of formaldehyde expected.
• Solvents and isocyanates are harmful to the environment and to human health. Products without solvents and isocyanates are Ecological.
• We have removed our products from IPA (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons), APEO (alkyl phenols ethoxylates), formaldehyde and ammonia, as they are harmful to the environment and to human health.
• The plastic jars used by VALPAINT are made of PP, 100% recyclable, including the handle. In addition, non-toxic masters (lead-free or other hazardous metals) are used for staining plastics.