The paint combining simplicity with style
Dedicated to pragmatists who appreciate simple yet distinctive environments. The elephant finish brings elegance to the walls in your space, and the exclusive “rubber finishing” creates an extremely pleasant velvety tactile effect.
JUNGLE Decorative Paints can be applied to various surfaces including cement (new or old), plasterboard, plaster of Paris, wood (new or old), plastic, glass and iron (new or old), provided they are free of humidity, well dry, smooth and have already been treated. Any loose or dusty paint, as well as any grease or rust, must be removed and the surface washed with suitable soap. Fill the surfaces to be decorated, if necessary, and apply a base coat that is suitable to the type of surface to be treated. Once the base coat is dry, apply the JUNGLE Range products as indicated below:
1) PRIMER 700. (Coverage 0.080 l/sqm) Apply a coat using a wool roller. Allow to dry for 4 hours at 20°C, then proceed to Point 2.
2) Place the EL 11K STENCILS over the entire surface to be treated and align the connection points between the various stencils. Proceed to Point 3 once the procedure is completed.
3) EL 630 already coloured. (Coverage 0.800 l/sqm) Using the stainless steel trowel, spread a 2-3 mm thick coat of product in the least uniform way painting the final strips with horizontal and slightly striated stokes. Remove the stencils and allow to dry for about 6 hours at 20°C then sand the surface lightly to remove any lumps. Proceed to Point 4. 4) PRIMER 700. (Coverage 0.100 l/sqm) Apply a coat using the wool roller; allow to dry for 4 hours at 20°C then proceed to Point 5.
5) EL 631 must be coloured prior to application using COLORI’ or the VALCLONE Dispensing System. The shades EL 631/500 - 631/501 - 631/502 cannot be coloured with COLORI’ but only using the Paint Dispenser, or directly by VALPAINT.
(Coverage 0.100 l/sqm) Apply two layers with a brush. Allow the first layer to dry for approx. 1 hour at 20°C before applying the second layer; use a 3 x 10 cm handle-free brush. Wet the bristles up to a maximum of 1-2 mm and apply the product with round strokes only, while adjusting the pressure accordingly to create light-dark nuances. Allow the second coat of EL 631 to dry for approx. 2 hours at 20°C before proceeding to Point 6.
6) EL 632 TRANSPARENT. (Coverage 0.200 l/sqm) Apply three layers with a wool roller and wait at least 1 hour before each successive application.
N.B.: All the above-mentioned phases must be completed without interruptions once they are started, while any areas that have already been coated must not be retouched. ELEFANT JUNGLE KIT: There are two JUNGLE KITS available in order to obtain the ELEFANT effect to decorate 3 sqm or 10 sqm.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE 3 SQM ELEFANT JUNGLE KIT: 0.550 l of PRIMER 700 - 2.320 l of EL 630 - 0.300 l of EL 631 (to be coloured with COLORI’ or with Dispensing Machine) - 0.900 l of EL 632 TRANSPARENT - 12 EL 11K STENCILS - N. 1 ADIPIT 500 PV 73.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE 10 SQM ELEFANT JUNGLE KIT: 1.800 l of PRIMER 700 - 8 l of EL 630 - 1 l of EL 631 (to be coloured with COLORI’ or with Dispensing Machine) - 3 l of EL 632 TRANSPARENT - 36 x EL 11K STENCILS - N. 1 ADIPIT 500 PV 73.