A passion for spots
Ideal for a warm and sophisticated environment with great ethnic appeal, the Leopard finish will not leave you cold. Grace, beauty and elegance become the dominant elements in a space boasting refinement and attention to detail as its defining features.
JUNGLE Decorative Paints can be applied to various surfaces including cement (new or old), plasterboard, plaster of Paris, wood (new or old), plastic, glass and iron (new or old), provided they are free of humidity, well dry, smooth and have already been treated.
Any loose or dusty paint, as well as any grease or rust, must be removed and the surface washed with suitable soap. Fill the surfaces to be decorated, if necessary, and apply a base coat that is suitable to the type of surface to be treated. Once the base coat is dry, apply the JUNGLE Range products as indicated below:
1) PRIMER 700 HAZELNUT 11. (Coverage 0.080 l/sqm) Apply a coat using a wool roller. Allow to dry for 4 hours at 20°C, then proceed to Point 2.
2) MZ 600 TRANSPARENT. (Coverage 0.140 l/sqm) Apply two coats using a wool roller. Allow to dry for about 2 hours at 20°C before applying the second coat. Add the second coat of MZ 600 TRANSPARENT and allow to dry for 2 hours at 20°C then proceed to Point 3.
3) LP 616 and LT 615 already coloured. (Coverage 0.100 l/ sqm) Apply a thick layer using the 10 cm wool roller and brush a 10 - 15 cm strip, starting from one end of the wall surface. Use the 20 cm wide wool roller to apply a thick layer of LP 615 in a 90-100 cm wide vertical strip overlapping the previous one by 2 - 3 cm, in order to blend the two colours and create light-dark nuances.
Use the first roller again to paint another vertical strip with LP 616 approx. 20-30 cm wide and overlapping the previous one made with LP 615 by approx. 2 - 3 cm, in order to create nuances.
Continue applying paint in strips until completing the wall surface to be decorated. Allow to dry for approx. 2 hours at 20°C, then proceed to Point 4.
4) MZ 600 TRANSPARENT. (Coverage 0.140 l/sqm) Apply two coats using a wool roller. Allow to dry for about 2 hours at 20°C before applying the second coat. Add the second coat of MZ 600 TRANSPARENT and allow to dry for 2 hours at 20°C then proceed to Point 5.
5) Place the LP 3A STENCILS over the entire surface to be decorated, align the connection points between the various stencils and mark them with a pencil for repositioning the successive stencil (Point 7). Proceed to Point 6 once the procedure is completed.
N.B: These marks may be removed with a rubber once work is completed.
6) LP 618 already coloured. (Coverage 0.080 l/sqm) Apply a coat using the wool roller over the entire surface covered with the LP 3A STENCILS, placing greater emphasis over the respective holes. Remove the stencils and allow to dry for approx. 10 minutes at 20°C before proceeding to Point 7. 7) Place the LP 4B STENCIL according to the marks left by the previous LP 3A stencils. Proceed as specified in Point 8. N.B: The LP 4B STENCIL must be repositioned several times over the entire surface to be decorated by aligning the relative points.
8) LP 619 already coloured. (Coverage 0.080 l/sqm) Apply using a brush with short bristles (2-3 cm) and paint over only the holed parts of the LP 4B STENCIL. Reposition the LP 4B STENCIL by aligning the points and continue applying product LP 619 until completing the surface to be decorated. Allow to dry for approx. 1 hour at 20°C, then proceed to Point 9. 9) VALFLOK 300 TRANSPARENT. (Coverage 0.200 l/sqm) Apply two coats using a wool roller and spread well. Allow to dry for approx. 1 hour at 20°C before applying the second coat.
N.B: All the above-mentioned phases must be completed without interruptions once they are started, while any areas that have already been coated must not be retouched. The LP 4B STENCIL must be repositioned several times and may lose its adhesive properties. If such is the case, spray the side of the stencil to be fixed to the surface with ADIPIT 500 PV 73 temporary spray that comes with the JUNGLE KIT.
LEOPARD JUNGLE KIT: There are two JUNGLE KITS available in order to obtain the LEOPARD effect to decorate 3 sqm or 10 sqm. PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE 3 SQM LEOPARD JUNGLE KIT: 0.270 l of PRIMER 700 HAZELNUT 11 - 0.900 l of MZ 600 TRANSPARENT - 0.250 of LP 616 - LT. 0.500 of LP 615 - LT. 0.300 of LP 618 - LT. 0.200 of LP 619 - LT. 0.550 of VALFLOK 300 TRANSPARENT - 12 x LP 3A STENCILS - 6 x LP 4B STENCILS - 1 x ADIPIT 500 PV 73.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE 10 SQM LEOPARD JUNGLE KIT: 0.900 l of PRIMER 700 HAZELNUT 11 - 3 l of MZ 600 TRANSPARENT - 0.800 of LP 616 - LT. 1.700 of LP 615 - LT. 1 of LP 618 - LT. 0.700 of LP 619 - LT. 1.800 of VALFLOK 300 TRANSPARENT - 36 x LP 3A STENCILS - 7 x LP 4B STENCILS - 1 x ADIPIT 500 PV 73.