Glamour takes on a third dimension
The fashionable crocodile skin finish, with its spectacular 3D effect, will bring an inimitable and original touch of glamour to your room. Available in various colours, JUNGLE Crocodile can also be customised with a lacquered, antique or gold effect finish.
JUNGLE Decorative Paints can be applied to various surfaces including cement (new or old), plasterboard, plaster of Paris, wood (new or old), plastic, glass and iron (new or old), provided they are free of humidity, well dry, smooth and have already been treated. Any loose or dusty paint, as well as any grease or rust, must be removed and the surface washed with suitable soap. Fill the surfaces to be decorated, if necessary, and apply a base coat that is suitable to the type of surface to be treated.
Once the base coat is dry, apply the JUNGLE Range products as indicated below:
1) PRIMER 700. (Coverage 0.080 l/sqm) Apply a coat using a wool roller. Allow to dry for 4 hours at 20°C, then proceed to Point 2.
2) Place the CC 7D STENCILS over the entire surface to be treated and align the connection points between the various stencils. Complete the process and move on to Point 3.
3) CC 525 already coloured. (Coverage 0.800 l/sqm) Using the stainless steel trowel, apply a layer approx. 1-2 mm thick in the least uniform way, in strips approx. 1 metre wide. Run a second coat over CC 525 while still wet, with small and closely-spaced irregular trowel strokes creating a relief-finish. Continue applying the product in strips until completing the wall surface to be decorated.
Once the CC 525 product has been applied, remove the stencils immediately and allow to dry for 6 hours at 20°C before sanding with 120-grit sandpaper in order to smooth out excess lumps or protrusions.
Proceed with the specific application cycle according to the desired CROCODILE effect.
4) CC 228 must be coloured prior to application using COLORI’ or the VALCLONE Dispensing System. (Coverage 0.100 l/sqm) Apply two layers using a wool roller or by spraying. Allow to dry for approx. 60 minutes at 20°C after the first coat then add the second coat and move on to Point 5 after 1 hour.
5) CC 627 TRASPARENT GLOSSY. (Coverage 0.090 l/sqm) Apply a uniform layer using a wool roller.
AFTER COMPLETING POINTS 1, 2 AND 3 CAREFULLY, PROCEED TO POINT 6.
6) CC 228 must be coloured prior to application using COLORI’ or the VALCLONE Dispensing System. (Coverage 0.100 l/sqm) Using a wool roller, apply a layer in strips approx. 3 m high and 60-70 cm wide. Use the PV 92 sponge and rub with circular movements over the semi-dry CC 228 product to partially remove the colour in the most protruding points. During use, the PV 92 sponge must be washed with water often and thoroughly rinsed before running it over product CC 228, in order to create the light-dark nuances typical of a crocodile’s skin with an antique effect. It is possible to retouch areas with CC 228 then brush with sponge PV 92 to obtain a uniform appearance. Allow to dry for 2 hours at 20°c, then proceed to Point 7.
7) CC 627 TRASPARENT GLOSSY. (Coverage 0.090 l/sqm) Apply a uniform layer using a wool roller.
AFTER COMPLETING POINTS 1, 2, 3, 6 AND 7 CAREFULLY, PROCEED TO POINT 8.
8) CC 229 GOLD. (Coverage 0.060 l/sqm) Apply a coat of paint with a brush and brush in all directions making sure that the paint penetrates well in all cavities. Using the wet but well rinsed PV 92 sponge, brush with circular movements to remove the CC 229 product from the protruding parts, thereby leaving the golden nuance along the edges of the scales. As a result, once work is completed, the gold effect will be seen only along the edges and will only be slightly visible on the smooth areas.
CROCODILE JUNGLE KIT: In order to obtain the CROCODILE LACQUERED, ANTIQUE or GOLD effect, two JUNGLE KITS are available for decorating 3 sqm or 10 sqm. PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE 3 SQM CROCODILE JUNGLE KIT: 0.270 l of PRIMER 700 - 2.320 l of CC 525 - 0.300 l of CC 228 (to be coloured with COLORI’ or with Dispensing Machine) - 0.300 l of CC 627 - 0.200 l of CC 229 GOLD - 12 x CC 7D STENCILS - 1 x PV 92 SPONGE - N. 1 ADIPIT 500 PV 73.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE 10 SQM CROCODILE JUNGLE KIT: 0.900 l of PRIMER 700 - 8 l of CC 525 - 1 l of CC 228 (to be coloured with COLORI’ or with Dispensing Machine) - 1 l of CC 627 - 0.700 l of CC 229 GOLD - 36 x CC 7D STENCILS - 2 x PV 92 SPONGES - N. 1 ADIPIT 500 PV 73.